Welcome to the Dramaturgy Blog for The Chance Theater’s production of Time Stands Still!
A place for questions (and hopefully answers) about Donald Margulies’ play about the changing times and the people who decide whether or not to change with them. Also party planners and photographers.
Look here for information on:
Sarah’s Injuries Including
- The Impact of IEDs
- Shrapnel Injuries
- The Effects of a Coma on the Patient and Family
PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and Other Realities of Living/Working in War Zones
The Iraq War and other Quandaries Including
- A Brief History of the Iraq War
- Life as an Iraqi Translator
- “White Noise” Images and Articles about Life in Iraq During the Conflict
Photojournalism and Combat Photography Including
- Case Studies of Iconic Photojournalism
- What Makes a Good Photograph
- The Ethics of Photojournalism
“Having It All” — Working Women and Childless Women
A handy dandy maps page!
Take a click! (If it’s blue, it clicks!) Questions? Concerns? Want to add a research focus? Drop me a line here or in the rehearsal room.